10.25.2013

Top 20 Things I Love About our New Home...#'s 5, 4 and 3!

#5...The dining room!

I have a lot of different tastes when it comes to decorating, so I like that the dining room is separated from the kitchen/family room so I can have a totally different color and design palette! Our home right now is like that. Our family room and kitchen are black/gray/purple/green and is inspired by black and white photos we've taken on trips to Europe (mainly Paris).  My dining room is brown/blue/earthy colors and is very woodsy and is inspired by antique furniture pieces- but still with some glam here and there. I just love that our new home will continue to allow us to show everything that makes us....us!

#4...Granite!

I LOVE my granite.  When we purchased, Ryan Homes was having their 65th Birthday, so each community was running a birthday special.  Ours was $65 for granite throughout the home.  So, we have granite in the kitchen and all 3 full bathrooms! We went with the Santa Cecilia throughout the home and we're very happy with it.  It looks great with the Espresso kitchen cabinets and the Cherry cabinets in the bathrooms. The different cabinet colors accentuate colors in the granite differently, so it doesn't even look the same!

#3...The Garage!

At our current home, we have a garage but it had been converted into a 4th Bedroom/Bonus Room.  I love having the extra space, but I can not wait to park in the garage.  I'm so tired of my nosy neighbors watching me get in and out of my car. It's really creepy (and one of the reasons I'm so ready to move!).

No comments:

Post a Comment