10.15.2013

So behind on my Top 20 List!

Okay I need to catch up on my Top 20 list!

#15...our neighborhood is all Ryan Homes.

We know what will be built, so we know the comps in our neighborhood, if we choose to resell.  We never have to worry about what other builders are doing!

#14...we will be one of the first families to close.

As of a few days ago, only one family had closed in our neighborhood.  We should be the 3rd or 4th family to close! Which, yes, that means we will be living through a lottttt of construction- but our price was the lowest! We also didn't have to compete with other homes for exterior color choices!

#13...the open floor plan!

I love to cook. But I also love to watch TV. Currently, our kitchen is set-up so that I can hear the TV, but I cannot see it. But in our new home, I can cook and clean the kitchen while watching TV. This is also really great for entertaining, I can have people on the sofa, at the island, in the morning room, etc. but still be able to cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment