10.18.2013

Top 20 Things I Love About Our New Home..#'s 11 and 10!

#11 on the list...our backyard!

Landscaping has begun today, and I can't wait. As I've mentioned, we have a mini-schnauzer, named Simon, and he just loves to be outside. I am so thankful that Ryan Homes sods the front/back/side yards, because Simon loves grass!! We found out we are getting 5 red oak trees, a crepe myrtle and and a whole lot of lilies, which of course won't bloom until spring. There's some other plants but I can't remember the names. While I recently posted I'm thankful for no trees, I can live with the 5 oak trees..they're small, for now.

#10 on the list...laundry upstairs!

Yes, there are cons to this. But I'm so lazy when it comes to laundry, that I'm beyond excited that it's on the same floor as the master bedroom.  We live in a 1-story now, so I'm used to just walking down the hall to do laundry, but it's so close to our TV room that you have to turn up the TV and can't have conversations while the laundry is going. In the new home, not only is the laundry upstairs, but it's also on the opposite side of the house from our TV room!

No comments:

Post a Comment