10.04.2013

Closing?

Today marks day 4 of the government shutdown.  I called our loan officer on day 1 but have not heard back on when we will be close. We probably won't have an answer until after we have more information, like if we will receive any pay retroactively.  Trying to find the brightside: I have more free time to pack and I went to the beach Wednesday:
It's been a good week to be off work!



So, even though it's disappointing and I have to reschedule deliveries and installations at some point, I'm getting a lot done.

Now, onto the house, in pictures.

Pano of the completed stone!
Driveway and sidewalk done!

Stairs and Porch done! I love my porch.

Deck almost done!

From the morning room

  
All faucets are in, but I love the kitchen faucet!
 Still waiting on carpet and hardwood. I feel like it's taking forever! We did notice that we have plumbing and electricity. Once we get that flooring in, it will just need the finishing touches!

No comments:

Post a Comment