10.08.2013

Top 20 Things I Love About Our New Home...#20!

My first post about the 20 things I love about our new home! Thanks to all the bloggers who did this before me, what a great way to get excited for the move!

Please note these are in no particular order :)

The twentieth thing I love about our new home is.......

The master closet in the master bathroom!!!!

We went with the standard master bath in order to get the bigger closet. And I still think that was the best decision for us. I'm so excited to organize this closet, and I love that we each have our own side, with our own overhead lights.  I am contemplating putting a cute little curtain up in the entryway to my side (the rectangular portion....there's a Lilly Pulitzer curtain I've been eyeing!) The floorplan of the bathroom/closet is:



There's a very good reason why I like this so much.  Aaron has to be at work at 4 AM...and his weekends are not the same as mine.  So on his weekend, I'm getting up to be at work by 6, and picking my clothes out in the dark, so I don't disturb him. I am going to feel like we have our own dressing rooms! 

No comments:

Post a Comment