10.18.2013

The Homestretch

10 More Days!!!

I stopped by this morning to meet the landscapers and tell them where I wanted the trees to be planted. I did walk through the house, but I was on FaceTime and didn't take any pictures.  The only changes are that the floors are uncovered, as the cleaning crew is coming through this weekend. Our mailbox was installed!!

Yay!
Note the porch railings. I did not want those. They were an upgrade, and I really wanted white. Apparently, HOA decided everyone will have these railings, so I'm getting them for free. I can live with free- but I'm going to paint them.

I talked with the PM for a minute and found out that our appliances were being put in today! I will have to go look at those this weekend!

Our pre-settlement walk-through is Wednesday morning! The moving stress has begun, but I'm as ready as possible, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment