9.03.2013

It's been a while!

Wow! Long time, no blog! I've been following everyone's updates, but I haven't had the time to sit down and write something. Life just has a way of getting in the way.

As of right now, all plumbing is "roughed-in", bathtubs/shower tray things are installed, electric/cable is done, roof is done...etc.  Our siding has been sitting in the front (covered) for a while now. Missing garage service door and window have been installed.

Tomorrow, (Wednesday), is our pre-drywall meeting! I can't believe it. Tomorrow marks 6 weeks since groundbreaking. I'm hoping when we get back to town next Saturday the 13th, the house will be all drywalled!

I received a letter from RH today...our pre-settlement walkthrough is October 23rd and we close on October 28th!! Not ecstatic about the days (closing on a Monday!) but I'm glad it's in sight. Time to reschedule the refrigerator delivery!

Enjoy the pictures!

Me posing in the middle of Home Depot with our new fridge! It's the GE 25.3 model, this is the one recommended for the Palermo appliance package we got. 

This is us posing in our new mirror. I legit just found out about TJ Maxx/Marshall's...this was a find at TJ Maxx! I'm thinking it will look good somewhere in the foyer....and I'll be spending a lot of money at TJ Maxx soon.

On the morning room floor...I thought it was funny :)

It's electric!

Uhhhhbsesssed with the recessed lights on the porch!!

Random HVAC stuff

Upstairs guest bathtub

HOUSE!!






No comments:

Post a Comment