5.13.2013

So this whole blogging thing...

I'm new to the world of blogging... My degree is in Journalism, but I work in Finance, so it's nice to write. Don't judge me if I use incorrect grammar or spelling.

Anyway, I was just exploring the Gadgets you can add. I added one at the bottom of the page called Daily Puppy. There will be a diffrent, random picture of a puppy everyday. Just in case you need a dose of cuteness.  Speaking of puppies, things are about to get awkwardly adorable.  Here's my baby boy, Simon Rowdy Hampton DeBord:


He got in his bed after a long walk and cuddled with his pig [R.I.P. (apparently Simon didn't like Mr. Pig anymore and decided that it must be destroyed!)] Simon, or Sy, or Sy-Sy, or Simone for when we're feeling fancy, is a 15 month old Mini Schnauzer and I (Alyssa) worship the ground he trots on. We keep telling him we bought him a new house. I'm sure he understands. I wonder what room he'll choose as his? Oh right, all of them because he controls me.

No comments:

Post a Comment