6.26.2013

45 Days

Today marks the 45th day since we signed our purchase agreement.  It's been a week and a half since we received our loan approval notice, but still no plans on a Pre-Construction meeting... I know permits and all take time, but I am getting anxious!

Next week, I start 1 day/week furlough and 1 day/week telework, so I only have to go into the office 3 days/week until September, which will make stalking our lot much easier for me!!!

In regards to the furlough and closing, it's looking more likely we will not close until November, when I receive 3 full paychecks again. Financially, it would be better as we have longer to save for furniture/fence/etc. (and moving weather will be nicer too!) but I was ready to move yesterday! Looks like I will be practicing patience over the next 5ish months. I'm wondering if the anxiety gets better once you actually see your house going up? I'm just so curious about the unknown- like: How will the exterior colors look all together? How wide is the little hall to the first floor bedroom addition? Can my bookcase fit there? How will the 4-ft extension in the master look behind the bonus room? Stressing myself out as I type :)

No comments:

Post a Comment